Industry acclaimed software for professional 3D scanning and data processing
NOW NEW & EXPERIENCED USERS ALIKE CAN EASILY ACHIEVE HIGH ACCURACY 3D SCANS
Artec Studio features Autopilot
an advanced smart mode which guides users through 3D scanning and data processing in a few easy steps.
Answer some simple questions about the object you have scanned and Artec’s advanced 3D imaging software will select the most effective 3D algorithms for your data and will develop a high precision model ready for use in your professional application.
- High precision – Whether you choose Autopilot or manual mode, Artec Studio never compromises on precision.
- Optional advanced settings – Artec Studio features a full range of advanced settings giving experienced users full control and flexibility.
- Built with speed in mind – Powerful technologies to process your data in seconds.
- Portable 3D scanning and processing – Scan and process your data all on a tablet! Combine this with the Artec battery pack, and you have a fully mobile 3D scanning solution!
- Direct compatibility with CAD – Artec Studio features direct export to Design X and SOLIDWORKS, making the scan to CAD process even easier.
- Scan with 3D sensors – A great way to start exploring the world of 3D scanning: the Artec Studio Ultimate edition is also compatible with 3D sensors, such as Kinect for Windows, so you can learn all the skills you need to be a true 3D scanning professional.
Even new users can 3D scan black, shiny or fine areas
Artec Studio 12 now analyzes the surface of your object and automatically adjusts the sensitivity of your scanner to pick up even tricky areas for 3D scanning. As a result, even new users can digitize black, shiny objects or hair with ease!
Export your model
to the industry’s best reverse engineering and 3D modeling software
Making a 3D model of your object
The workflow explained.
WORKFLOW 1: Autopilot
For highly accurate results in a few easy, automated steps.
Scan your object and then enter Autopilot to process all your data automatically.
Perfect for beginners to achieve professional, high precision results. A great time saver for advanced users.
WORKFLOW 2: Manual Mode
For highly accurate results, with full control and flexibility during the process.
Scan your object and choose the post processing settings yourself.
Advanced users have a full range of powerful tools to manipulate their 3D data exactly as they like.
WORKFLOW 3: Build your 3D model as you scan
For instant results, with no post-processing
Build your 3D model as you scan. Using Real-Time Fusion scanning mode, move the scanner around the object and see your model developing as you go.
Ideal for making 3D copies of simple objects, such as the human body, or for getting a quick preview.
Easy 3D scanning in Artec Studio
Powerful 3D imaging software is critical to a smooth scanning experience. It quite literally controls how the scanner captures data and with what level of precision. Artec Studio features the most advanced 3D data algorithms which give you high precision in your results, while at the same time make 3D scanning intuitive and user-friendly.
- No need prepare your object in advance, just point the 3D scanner and shoot.
- Best in class texture and geometry tracking algorithms for the quickest and smoothest scanning experience.
- Auto-continue allows you to stop scanning and then instantly pick up where you left off.
- New algorithms for scanning black, shiny or fine objects with ease.
- Smart base removal automatically eliminates the base on which your object is standing, even if that surface is curved, and deletes everything below this section. This leaves you with just the data you need, without having to edit it out.
Scan on a Mac
For the first time ever, Mac users will be able to make high quality, accurate scans on OS X, using our free ScanApp standalone application. Both new and experienced users will appreciate the new, easy way to scan, as well as the clean, ergonomic interface. Users will also be able to do basic model processing on their Mac and then export the results for more extensive processing on a Windows PC in Artec Studio.
Fast, Automated Post-Processing
Whether you are new to 3D scanning and require step-by-step guidance in 3D data processing, or are
an experienced user looking to speed up your workflow, Artec Studio’s breakthrough automated
processing features set a new horizon in 3D scanning.
Edit your 3D model just how you want to
Smart geometry editing
Touch up the geometry in a few quick clicks with Artec Studio’s intuitive editing tools
Rapid, automatized and precise texture editing
Use Artec Studio’s advanced algorithms to automatically map texture where data is missing.
Analyze your 3D model
- Measure its surface and volume
- Annotate it
- Export linear, geodesic and sections measurements in DXF, CSV and XML
- Compare scans and CAD models with heat distance maps
What else do I need to know about Artec Studio?
Artec’s 3D scanning software comes with a full-featured interface that allows you to manipulate your scans.
- Projects and built-in Undo/Redo
- 3D editing tools (eraser, smoothing brush, transformation tools)
- Advanced 3D processing algorithms, including: auto-align, hole filling, mesh smoothing, filtration, edge smoothing and much more