Unlock Peak Performance
Form Cure is finely tuned to bring parts to their maximum mechanical properties.
80 DEGREES CELSIUS
An advanced heating system precisely controls curing temperatures up to 80° C
13 multi-directional LEDs emit the optimal wavelength of light for curing Formlabs materials
1 REVOLUTION PER MINUTE
A rotating turntable provides uniform exposure during post-curing
Once the chamber is heated, 13 LEDs
trigger the post-curing reaction
bringing parts to their maximum
Designed to Maximize Material Properties
For Standard Resins, simply use Form Cure’s default time and temperature. For all other materials, use unique recommended settings for optimum performance.
Reliable, Professional Post-Curing
Once time is up, parts are fully cured and ready for peak performance.
- Cover. Double walls insulate the cure chamber and internal surfaces reflect light.
- Heater. 100 W heating module can heat the chamber up to 176 °F / 80 °C.
- LEDs. An array of thirteen (13) 405 nm LEDs help to post-cure parts. Secondary lights illuminate the turntable when the cover is open and during heating.
- Turntable. Rotating plate ensures balanced post-curing across all exposed surfaces.
- Display. Shows status, time, temperature, and options for configuring Form Cure.
- Knob. Turn or push to adjust time and temperature settings and to start, pause, or stop post-curing.
- Power Supply. Provides power to Form Cure. Specifications: 24 V, 6 A
Want To Know More?
Our team of 3D printing professionals are just an email or a phone call away.
03 9687 8638
Factory 31, 91 Moreland Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011