Set it and Forget it
Simply set the appropriate time and let
Form Wash get to work.
Approximate wash time when using
fresh isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
IPA volume for removeable
Amount of prints per IPA refill
in regular use
While you’re away, parts are precisely
agitated in IPA, getting every nook
and cranny perfectly clean.
- Platform Mount. Holds the build platform when washing parts on the platform.
- Basket. Holds parts to wash without the build platform.
- Basket Mount. A single hook secures the basket to raise and lower.
- Outer Lid. Limits IPA evaporation. Keep the lid closed when not in use.
- Inner Lid. A hinged, secondary lid opens and closes to contain IPA while allowing parts to be lowered or raised from the bucket.
- Wash Bucket. Removable container holds a maximum of 8.6 L of IPA. A rotating impeller at the bottom circulates IPA.
- Display. Shows status, time, and options for configuring Form Wash.
- Knob. Turn or push to adjust time and to start, pause, or end a wash cycle.
- Tool Storage. Each side has designated locations for storing each tool.
- Power Supply. Provides power to Form Wash. Specifications: 24 V, 2 A
- Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA). Not included. Dissolves liquid resin from printed parts’ surfaces. Start with 10 L. Concentration must be 90% or higher.
Other Resin 3D Printers and Accessories
Want To Know More?
Our team of 3D printing professionals are just an email or a phone call away.
03 9687 8638
7A Kent St,
Yarraville, VIC 3013