3D Printing With ABS – Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
ABS is a common thermoplastic used for injection molding, to make Lego, instruments, sports equipment and more. ABS is a strong and heat resistant filament, with awesome post processing options.
- concept models
- gadgets and figurines
- display models
- models with moderate functional and testing properties
- Typical melting temperature: 230-250°C
- Typical softening temperature: 105°C
- Print surface: PET, Buildtak, Perforated build plate
- Bed temperature: 90-110 °C
- Large range of colours
- High softening temperature
- Can be post processed with acetone
- Heated build plate required for printing
- Unpleasant printing fumes
- ABS parts have a tendency to curl and warp
Want To Know More?
Our team of 3D printing professionals are just an email or a phone call away.
03 9687 8638
Factory 31, 91 Moreland Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011