The handheld 3D scanner for all your needs
The EinScan Pro is your best choice for capturing real world data to convert into a digital 3D model. It can be used for consumer and commercial applications in manufacturing, engineering, design, development, testing, artwork archival, animation and even human form acquisition. The EinScan Pro 3D scanner allows you to use physical objects to better conceptualize an idea or create a starting point for modeling in CAD (Computer Aided Design).
The EinScan Pro can capture textured and colored objects ranging in size from 0.03m (.0011in) up to 4 meters (13ft).
The EinScan Pro’s comfortable, ergonomic design makes it the perfect choice for extensive, long-lasting projects. Weighing only 0.8kg (1.76lbs.) this light, handheld portable scanner can often create more-accurate and better-fitting parts when compared with from-scratch models from a CAD system.
The EinScan Pro scanning software allows users to create “open” models for reverse engineering in a CAD system or it can create “closed” watertight models that are ideal for 3D printing.
Four Scanning Options
The EinScan-Pro multi-functional 3D scanner offers both portability and accuracy because of its four versatile scanning modes: Handheld rapid scan, Handheld HD scan, Automatic scan, and Free scan. An add-on Industrial Pack enables automatic scanning by matching the EinScan-Pro with a fully-automatic turntable or users can enable Free scanning by fixing the scan head to the tripod.
- Handheld rapid scan
- Handheld HD scan
- Automatic scan
- Free scan
The EinScan-Pro includes accessories for good color texture capture for objects ranging in size from 0.03mm (.001in) up to 4 meters (13ft).
No Scan Limits
Rapidly capture the 3D data of the real objects to the computer, including human body as well as freeform surface objects. Suggested size of objects scanned is 0.03 – 4m.
The EinScan-Pro multi-functional 3D scanner offers both portability and high-accuracy because of its four versatile operating modes.
Automatic scan: Matched with a fully-automatic turn-table, the EinScan-Pro completes a 360-degree scan in under 90 seconds.
Free scan: The scan head is mounted onto the tripod for accuracy and ease-of-use.
Applications Best Supported by the EinScan-Pro
- Research and Design
- Computer Graphics
- Human 3D Scanning
Customise with Add-ons
- Full Colour Scan
- Automatic Scan
- Free Scan
Compatible with 3rd party hardware and software
Colour and Texture
The EinScan-Pro can scan a real-world object and capture its exact size, details, texture and even color with its color module.
Powerful 3D Scanning
- All in one – Handheld rapid Scan, Handheld HD scan, Automatic scan, Free scan, multi-function all in one 3D scanner.
- Multi-applications – EinScan Pro is a multi-functional handheld 3d scanner, it can be used to scan the industrial parts, sculptures, woodcarving parts, human bodies etc.
- High Speed – In handheld scan mode, the scan speed is 10 frames/second, the Automatic scan and free scan mode single scan takes less than 2 seconds.
- Full color scan – External texture camera can be attached to EinScan Pro, capable of capturing the full-color 3D data of the object.
- High compatibility – Data output can be used for 3D printing as well as designing directly. Data format: stl, obj, asc.
- Cost-effective – Professional 3D scanner with high data quality and entry-level price. EinScan Pro can be one representative of high cost-effective in the 3D scanning industry.
|Scan Mode||Handheld HD Scan||Handheld Rapid Scan||Automatic Scan||Free Scan|
(Add-on module )
(Add-on module )
|Scan Accuracy||0.1mm||0.3mm||0.05mm (single scan)||0.05mm (single scan)|
|Scan speed||15 frames/s||10 frames/s||Single scan: <2s||Single scan: <2s|
|Point distance||0.2mm-2mm||0.5mm-2mm||0.16mm||0.16 mm|
|Part size range|
|Align mode||Reference point|
|Feature align||Turntable align||Reference point,|
feature, turntable align
|Outdoor operation||No (affected by strong light)|
|Special scan object||For transparent, reflective and dark object, please spray powder first before scanning|
|Single scan range||210*150mm|
|Light source||White light LED|
|Printable data output||Yes|
|Scan head weight||0.8kg|
|System support||Win7, Win8, Win10, 64bit|
Display card：NVIDIA GTX660 or higher，
Processor：I5 or higher，
Memory Storage：16G or more