The HP (DAVID) SLS 3 is an advanced yet affordable 3D scanner that enhances well proven structured-light-technology with better handling. Never before has it been easier to adjust a 3D-scan-system to scan a range of different sized objects in HD resolution. The speed of scan capture means that you can scan people or inanimate objects and with the addition of an automated turntable, scanning and post processing time is minimal. The system comes with everything you need to start scanning (accept a computer) and is easy to set-up and use. Thinglab can provide training for the HP (DAVID) SLS scanners and software.
The HP (DAVID) SLS 3 scanner is mobile and can be positioned easily in front of the surface to be scanned.
A single click in the well proven HP (DAVID) software starts the scanning process and a few seconds later the digitised 3D model appears on the screen – even the colours of the object can be optionally captured and reproduced in the resulting scan!
You are able to scan all of the sides of the object in succession and subsequently render an enclosed 360° model.
The 3D model can be exported to standard 3D file formats (such as OBJ, STL and PLY) and processed in other applications.
- Standard-PC (32/64 bit – Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- 3D graphics adapter
- Available VGA or HDMI port
- Two available USB ports
- Dual core 2 GHz CPU
- 64 bit Windows
- 8 GB system memory
- 3d graphics card (e.g. NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon) with 1 GB RAM or more
- USB 3.0
- Industrial HDMI camera with high quality lens
- Video projector with special lens for large focal range, including remote control
- USB drive with DAVID PRO software
- Sliding rail (aluminium)
- Camera slider
- High quality tripod
- Calibration panels printed on both sides for multiple scan volumes
- Printed instructions
- All required connecting cables
- Adapters for power supply in over 150 countries
- Cable straps
HP 3D Scanners
Want To Know More?
Our team of 3D scanning professionals are just an email or a phone call away.
03 9687 8638
Factory 31, 91 Moreland Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011