The Thinglab team assists product designers with
- Selecting the right solution
- Prototype design and development processes
- Minimising cost
- Improving workflow
3D technologies for product designers
We provide 3D technology solutions for product designers; from design tools, to 3D scanners to 3D printers we have a wide range of product and service offerings that can be customised to suit your needs.
|3D Design Software|
Feature: Tinta Crayons
With the help of Thinglab 3D Printing Services team, and the Formlabs Form 2, Tinta Crayons were able to create their own custom crayons with the detail they were striving for without compromise. With reduced production time and costs as well as the flexibility to change the design on the run Tinta were extremely happy with the results.
- Tinta Crayons utilised Thinglab 3D printing services to turn their 3D models into unique crayon moulds.
- Thinglab used the high-resolution Formlabs Form 2 SLA 3D printers to achieve a high quality finish from the detailed Tinta Crayons designs.
“Setting up a farm of Zortrax 3D printers allowed LimeLite to enter a decorative lighting market with unique, highly customizable designs. Without tooling and storage costs necessary to bear with injection molding technology, the company also managed to stay price-competitive. ”
- LimeLite is a lighting manufacturer with nearly 23 years of experience in the business.
- The company has introduced three lighting collections made on Zortrax 3D printers.
- LimeLite has set up a 3D printing farm with over 30 3D printers working almost 24/7.
eBook: Guide To Large-Format Additive
Increasing the build size increases the possibilities for builds: users can create larger parts, removing the constraints of more standard sizes of build envelopes. 3D printing a large part all at once means less time is spent designing around multiple print jobs, less time assembling multiple parts, and more time getting those parts to work for you.
Discover in the guide,
- How to get started
- Why Size Matters
- How to integrate
- 4 Applications that Benefit from large-format additive
- Case Studies from industry leading companies like Ford, Steel Case and more.
Start your journey for Large-Format Additive today.
Product Design Case studies
In-house demo studio
Make an appointment to see our large range of best-in-class 3D scanners and printers on display, or request a sample print today.
The Thinglab team provides rapid response Australian based technical support, and warranty, that can save you valuable time and money.
We keep stock in store to ensure you get your products within days of ordering. Ask about our guaranteed next day delivery services.
We provide great prices that include GST, processing & other fees and 12 months phone support. Let us do the leg work for you.
Want To Know More?
The Thinglab team are just an email or a phone call away.
03 9687 8638
7A Kent St,
Yarraville, VIC 3013