- SLA Standard Resin
- SLA Engineering Resins
- High Temperature
- SLA Castable Resin
- FFF Standard Materials – Low res
- FFF Standard Materials – Medium res
- FFF Standard Materials – High res
- FFF Premium Materials – Medium res
- White – White Resin captures smooth surfaces and details, making it great for presentation-ready pieces or as a base for painted prints.
- Black – Black Resin is formulated for models with very small features and intricate details.
- Clear – Clear Resin polishes to near optical transparency, making it ideal for working with light or showcasing internal features.
- Grey – Grey Resin is perfect for general purpose prototyping and design, excellent for capturing small details.
- Durable – Durable Resin simulates Polypropylene, ideal for parts that require a ductile plastic that can flex. Requires UV post-cure.
- High Temperature – High Temp Resin has an HDT of 289 ºC @ 0.45MPa, ideal for static applications that will undergo higher temperatures. Requires UV post-cure.
- Tough -Tough Resin simulates ABS. Less brittle than our Standard resins, this material is great for rugged prototypes and assemblies.
- Flexible – Flexible Resin simulates an 80A durometer rubber, and makes parts that can bend and compress. Requires UV post-cure.
- Castable – Castable Resin burns out cleanly with no ash or residue, capturing your high-resolution prints through investment casting. Requires UV post-cure.
- PLA – get the required dimensional accuracy and high quality visible in every detail
- ABS – great for printing concept models, mock-ups, gadgets, or figurines.
- HIPS – unique mat structure that absorbs light and reduces the visibility of minor flaws.
- PETG – highly resistant to salts, acids, and alkalis.
- ASA – highly resistance to UV light and weather conditions like temperature, humidity or rain.
- PCABS – durable and impact resistant, suited for producing casings.
- Low 0.3 mm
- Medium 0.2 mm
- High 0.1 mm
- Standard Resolution is 0.1 mm (100 microns)
Maximum Print Size
- 350 x 400 x 320 mm
- 145 x 145 x 175 mm