Seminar: Large Scale Additive Manufacturing and Hand-held 3D Scanning
Thinglab invites you to learn about 3D scanning and large-scale 3D Printing and how it can be of use to your industry.
We will be running two information and demonstration sessions on the 16th of August
- 1:30pm – 3:00pm for the Artec Leo 3D scanner
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm for the BigRep 3D printer.
During the sessions you will:
- Discover the latest BigRep technology, including MXT
- Learn about the complete portfolio of BigRep printers
- Receive a demonstration on how BigRep large-scale 3D printers work
- Explore the Artec Leo 3D scanner
- Receive a demonstration on the Artec Leo
- Explore case studies showcasing various applications
- Have all your 3D scanning and additive manufacturing questions answered by our experts
Solutions by Industry
Featured Case Study: Tinta Crayons
With the help of Thinglab’s 3D Printing Services team, and the Formlabs Form 2, Tinta Crayons have created their own custom crayons. These crayon designs have pushed the boundaries of conventional crayon shapes and production method. Tinta Crayons found that 3D printing was the only method that was able to achieve the intricate detail they were striving for without compromise. With reduced production time and costs as well as the flexibility to change the design on the run Tinta were extremely happy with the results.
In-house demo studio
Make an appointment to see our large range of best-in-class 3D scanners and printers on display, or request a sample print today.
The Thinglab team provides rapid response Australian based technical support, and warranty, that can save you valuable time and money.
We keep stock in store to ensure you get your products within days of ordering. Ask about our guaranteed next day delivery services.
We provide great prices that include GST, processing & other fees and 12 months phone support. Let us do the leg work for you.